- B.S. in Elementary Education from Loyola University, New Orleans
- M.Ed. in Educational Administration from Southeastern Louisiana
- Taught 5th and 6th grade at Abita Springs Middle School for
- Named FJH Resource Helping Teacher in June of 2004.
- Husband teaches and coaches at St. Paul's High School.
- Hobbies include playing tennis, working out, reading, gardening,
and spending time with my dog.
- LOVE TO CRUISE!!!! My husband and I have had the opportunity
to cruise to Aruba, Belize, Bonnaire, Curacao, Grenada, Barbados, St. Lucia,
Jamaica, Grand Cayman, Mexico, Roatan, St. Thomas, St. Maarten, Puerto
Rico, and the Bahamas.
- DOGS RULE!
- Captain Jack Sparrow is the greatest movie character ever!